Trust AAA Battery Testing and Replacement Service to Get You Back on the Road
AAA Battery Service utilizes state-of-the-art technology to accurately diagnose your battery-related problems. Best of all, we come to you, whether you're at home, the office, or on the road.
AAA Battery Service provides:
- Convenient mobile service that comes to you1
- Testing of the battery, starting, and charging systems
With the purchase of a AAA Battery, members enjoy these additional benefits2
- A high-quality AAA battery that meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
- Battery installation included at no additional charge
- A six-year limited warranty with a three-year free replacement period
- Mobile warranty service that comes to you available throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Safe disposal and recycling of your old battery
Designed with our members in mind, AAA Battery Service is another example of AAA’s commitment to provide legendary service to our members.
To request AAA Battery Service, visit Roadside Assistance or call 1-800-AAA-HELP. AAA Battery Service counts as one of your Roadside Assistance calls.
Why do batteries fail?
The life expectancy of the average vehicle battery is three to four years. Key factors that affect a battery’s performance are age, vibration, poor maintenance and extreme temperature.
Some of the potential symptoms of a failing battery are:
- The motor turns over slowly when starting the vehicle
- Clicking noises when turning the key or the interior lights start to dim
However, it is more difficult to identify symptoms of failing batteries in today’s automobile. The best way to determine if your battery is failing is to have the battery and charging system tested by a trained technician.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
1AAA Mobile Battery Service is provided through by independent providers and is only available in select areas during select hours. As a Member, you can call for help as many times as you need it. Every membership year, AAA members are each allowed up to four (4) free calls for Roadside Assistance. After that, a service charge applies. Service is provided by club and independent service providers and is limited to the United States and Canada. Certain conditions and limitations apply. See the Member Guide for details.
2Batteries and battery warranties are provided by independent suppliers. Batteries are available for most makes and models. Battery prices vary depending on vehicle make and model. Warranty valid in the United States and Canada. Copies of the battery warranty are available for inspection from the technician at any time upon request. Membership Roadside Assistance terms and conditions apply to mobile AAA Battery Service. See Member Guide for details.